Friday, January 1, 2010

Mama was on TV?

Our girls love to watch TV. When they start to get fuzzy and we cannot hold them because of house tour, we sit them in front of the couch in the Bumbo seats and turn on the Good Night Sprout show for them. They can sit still for a good 20 minutes before they get bored. They usually have their eyes wide open and focus on the TV with little blinking. They usually do not show any emotions while they "watch" TV.

In the past two days, I noticed HY was smiling at the TV on and off. She only did that when Nina the hostess was on. She smiled at Nina?! But, why Nina? Because her friendly smiling face? No. Everyone on the show had big smiles on their face, why not them, but Nina only? I guessed she just like Nina.

Today, Nina was talking on the TV and HY was smiling while she was watching. I was holding her little hand when she watched Nina. She looked at me and smiled then looked back at the TV. I told WY that HY was smiling at Nina again. WY turned around to look at HY. He started to laugh and told me that Nina was wearing the same Pajama as I did. We both wore red top and pink stripe PJ pants on the bottom. When I stayed home with the girls, that was what I wore all day. Ohh, HY thought Nina was me, haha, that's why she was smiling when she saw Nina. She thought mama was on TV talking to her, haha, haha, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment