Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love Rub

I loved to squeezed them in my arms and put my chin onto their foreheads. To show me their affections, they would rub their eyes across my chin back and forth. Specially when they were tired, instead of rubbing their own eyes, they tent to lean on my face and rubbed their forehead or eyes on my chin.

They did that to each other as well. When they were sitting up on the floor to play, they shared toys and cooed to each other, and smiled sometimes. When one of them was tired, she would lean on her sister's shoulder then slide to her sister's back, rubbing her own forehead onto the back of her sister's head a few times. Eventually she would loss her balance and fell onto the pillow behind sister's back. Then, she will play with sister's clothes or back laying down resting. When her sister was also tired, she knew her sister was behind her, so, she would fall to her side and landed her body on sister's legs. Then, they got themselves in trouble and screamed for help. We always broke out in laughter when we saw that.

No comments:

Post a Comment