Saturday, January 23, 2010

miss each other

On Thursdays and Fridays, the girls go to daycare. Haven't seen them all day, I always missed them very much. I couldn't wait till I got home and hugged my little birds. When I opened the door, just like me looking for where they were sitting, they were looking at the door to see how was coming. When I saw them, I called their names with a big smile on my face. In return, they also gave me a big big smile. They were happy to see Mama. They must wonder where I went. When I approached them to hold them, they were so excited that they would kick their little chubby legs and laughed. That always melts my heart! I held one of them up to swing her around and said hi to the other one who was usually held by Baba. They giggled together when I swing one of them. It was funny that the other one who was watching had fun watching and giggled just as loud as her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment