Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sour faces

I was excited to find out that it might be time for the girls to try the snack fruit puff. We were at JR's place and he gave me a couple of Ethan's cherry puff to feed the girls. I broke the puffs into little pieces and put a piece in each girl's little mouth. Ohh, you should see their faces. They first had a sour face - nose and eyebrows wrinkled up :-) They moved their little tongues back and forth testing out this new texture and gave me a look with their doubtful eyesight, "WHAT IS THAT, MAMA?" EY quickly pushed it out and tightened her lids, still had a sour look on her face. I reached over the scoped it back in her mouth. She chewed and chewed but the sour face remained. After HY started to chew, her sour face went away. She enjoyed it and swallowed it. I approached her with another piece and she opened her mouth to welcome it. EY was still doubtful on what was in her mouth. She took the second piece with the same expression. By the third piece, she was enjoying it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment