Friday, December 11, 2009

What's that noise?

I tried to keep it down whatever I was doing so that the girls would take a longer nap - more free time for me :-) There was this noise sounded weird and from the direction of the crib. I looked over and both babies were sleeping. It didn't sound like snoring neither. Ohh yeah, they snored, loudly sometimes. I always woke up by their loud snoring :-P

So, what was that noise? It was a dull repeatedly noise. It always sounded like something was sucking on a nipple. My girls refused pacifiers so they didn't have anything in their mouth to suck on when they slept.

Finally, I went over to look. Ohh my goodness, HY was sucking her hand and she sucked it so hard and it made a very loud noise. Four of her little fingers magically fitted into her little mouth! Yes, she was in her happy sleep. By her side, EY was flapping her tongues outside of mouth making a synchronized sound. That was why I couldn't tell what that noise was. It was the mouthful music that my girls were performing in their sleep:-)

Yes, I fed them before they took the nap. So, it was not a sign of being hungry. Why did they do that? Who knows. It just cracks me up that all :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment