Friday, December 18, 2009

Second Attempt on rice cereal

I was not sure whether they were not ready for the rice cereal or they needed practice or they needed the baby spoons instead of my tea spoon. What to do? Don't know.

Alright, let's give them so practice. I spooned rice cereal and approached EY. Ohh, she was annoyed but the look of the spoon. She closed her mouth and arched her back. Before she started to scream, I backed down. That was a NO NO from her. What about HY? She was a bit curious looking at me and sister a second ago. I turned to HY with the spoon instead. She opened her mouth and let me drop the rice cereal in her mouth. She made a funny face and closed her mouth. It seemed to me she was figuring out what to do with the rice cereal in her mouth. Ohh well, two seconds later, she got the nice White Rice Cereal Beard :-) Well, good practice, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying! Good tries so far!

    You are really good at describing their reactions to things. I remember you were worried about ESL and stuff like that. I don't think you have anything to worry about :o).

    ReplyDelete