Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sleeping poses

Back then when the girls were still in my tummy, the ultrasound pictures showed HY sucking her thumb and EY facing down. In those pictures, HY showed a big cheek and round forehead. We could never take a glance at EY's face because she was always sleeping on her tummy and buried her head in my uterus muscles. The way they were positioned didn't change since month 4th of my pregnancy and at the end, they still maintained the same position. Not enough room to rotate at all, I imagined. Well, I thought that has affected their head shapes. HY got plenty of room on the top and EY liked to squeeze her head into my muscles. So, HY got a pretty round and long head and EY got flat head. Though the ped doc might say that was because how they slept. However, I thought differently. The way they slept was determined by how their head shapes were and how they positioned their heads comfortably.

Guess how they sleep now. HY sucks her thumb to fall in asleep and EY sleeps on her stomach and landed on one side of her cheeks. How funny! They looked exactly like how they were in my tummy! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment