Tuesday, August 3, 2010

more walking practice

We have been practicing walking by holding both of their hands or they pushed the cars with both hands. Today I made HY practice walking only allowing her to grab onto my finger with one hand. At first, she was scared and wanted to grab my other hand. I encouraged her to try and she wiggled her body a bit to gain balance and went ahead to walk. Wow, I was surprised how ready she was. She started a bit slow but quickly she got the rhythm down, left foot, right foot, left, then right... She did ready well and I was impressed. She failed a couple of times when she walked a bit too fast and landed forward on my tummy. She complaint a bit then got back up to continue. She seemed to enjoy this way of walking very much. Love to see the big smile that she was giving herself.

Of course EY had to go through the same training, hehe. She was always excited with new things that we made her do. As usually, after she walked a couple of steps with one hand holding, she thought it was so fun and she started to dance by swinging her body and butt to the left and right and quickly she lost balance. She sat back onto her butt and got distracted by the little wooden duck on the side and decided to go get the duck instead. I guessed we had to try some more later :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment