Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EY did it too!

After HY's exciting walking practice yesterday, Gong gong was determined to get EY to do it also. But EY enjoyed walking with help all day and would not let go. Gong gong gave up. It took a while for HY to warm up and finally at noon time she decided to practice again. HY pushed herself up from the floor, balanced, then, a small step forward, another step, one more, and more... She took off and walked all the way to the other side of the room. Both me and my dad were cheering her up of course.

EY saw how HY did it and she got excited as well. She pushed herself up just like HY and started to walk. She followed HY and kept on going. We cheered even louder. EY got so happy and proud of herself, she kept on giggling as she walked. After about 15 steps, she landed on her butt then she turned around with a big smile. I rushed over to give her big hugs and kisses. EY did it too! Wow, I was so proud of my girls. They started walking!

Since then, we found two little people walking around the house. They all of a sudden seemed taller. I still found it strange to see them walk. I was so used to them crawling around. They only crawled if they wanted to be picked up or when they were fuzzy. Otherwise, they seemed to prefer walking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment