Thursday, May 13, 2010

HY is sick

HY is sick. She has been throwing up since 3pm today. She was hungry but her stomach was not tolerating any food, no milk, no solid, not even pedialyte this afternoon and evening.

We let her ate one bite of banana and that was the reaction her stomach was giving. No more banana for HY from now on. My fault. It happened to her before and I was thinking she was too young then and now she might be able to tolerate it. After one bite of it, she gagged and we stopped giving her more. But, one bite was enough to get her stomach upset and poor girl is suffering. She wanted to play but she was too tired and had no energy. She just rested in my arms and watched sister play. Finally she felt in asleep.

Jesus I pray that you will put your healing hands on HY and heal her quickly and my active little bird will become energetic again when she wakes up in the morning. Please help her to keep the food down and regain her strength. Thank you Jesus! In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment