Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 people in one Queen size bed

I could not imagine how four of us fit into this little queen size bed. By 4am, EY got her leg on top of HY's face! Half an hour later, EY got her big head hammer onto my eye, ouch! After that, she tried to grab HY's face. I was up every 20 minutes or so to make sure my comforter was not on the girls.

Didn't I say no babies in my bed before they came out of me?
Didn't I say I would sleep train them?
Didn't I say...?
Didn't I seem to be a tough mom who could handle the sleep training?
Didn't I.........?

Everything is out of the window. When they woke up at night, they stood up and shake the crib so hard that we were afraid that they would break the crib and jumped off the crib. We didn't want one of them woke up the other one then both of us had to get up. We were too tired to hold them to walk them back to sleep. So, we put them between us and they fell in asleep right away usually. Now what? I don't know.

Didn't I say no babies in my bed? I didn't know how4 people could possibly fit in our little queen size bed. Well, now I know :-(

One benefit: their little precious faces are so cute and you just could not resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment