Sunday, April 11, 2010

Orange

The girls were always curious with what I was eating. They moved their lids like they were eating. Everyday, I eat my oranges in front of them. I love oranges as many of my friends know. I hope my girls like it too. The girls still don't have any teeth out yet. Their doctor said either me or WY must have our teeth late that why they still didn't have a single tooth out. But they seemed to know how to gum the food before downing it. So, after peeling off the divider clear skin of the orange slice, I pitched out a small piece of the orange to feed it to HY. HY was ready for this new fruit. Immediately, she gummed it and used her tongue to move the food around in her mouth. Her eye brows were slightly curve as if she was thinking hard. Wow, she was trying to taste the new food. EY saw HY got the orange, she opened her mouth and arms towards my hand, making a sound of "hoo, hoo, hoo.." signaling me that she wanted some also. I gave EY a small piece of orange and she was just chewing it with her gum and you could see the excitement on her face. Before I could decide to give them more or not, HY was kicking her legs and extended her hands towards the orange.

I am glad that my girls enjoy the orange like I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment