Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Silly game time

Giggle time was me playing silly for the girls and they laughed and laughed.

They sat on the floor and got bored playing their toys. Here came mama. I laid down in front of them with my back towards them. Quickly, I turned around and made a silly face at them. They cracked up and laughed. Before they stopped laughing, I turned my back at them again and kept my body still and not to move a bit. One of them was anticipating me turning around and she stopped laughing and got ready for the next round of laugh. The other one still thought I was funny or something, couldn't stop laughing. Of course, when I turned around in a sudden, they broke out in laughter. They got so excited that they kicked their legs and sticking their little tongues out and arms in the air! Then, I started to laugh too because of their funny expressions and laughter.

We could play this game over and over again for 30 mins and they would keep on laughing! I loved those high pitch laughter they made. That was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment