Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why Blog?

I never thought that I would write a blog. I like to read my friend SC's blog. Thinking myself as a poor writer, I simply gave up on the idea of writing a blog. This morning 4am, as usual, waking up either by my engorging breast or one of the girls sweet voices, I started to pump. Yes, reading my friend SC's blog is one of the favorite things to do while I am pumping. After reading her reason of blogging, I had an urge to want to document down how my twin girls grow up. One of my church friends suggested to me that I should write a journal about how Em & Han grow up and show that to them when they turn 21. I thought it was a good idea except that I knew myself would not able to find where I put the journal many times that I want to write and then eventually stop. Writing a blog is different. As long as I have my computer and Internet, I can write. Well, I can always write it privately and not make it public if I am afraid of being caught with grammar mistakes. Hehe, the ESL fear is still in me.

Here you go. With the help of my Youngster husband, I got my blog set up and writing it now! Yes, I am pumping and typing at the same time while the girls are sleeping. I love my twin youngsters. They are just so precious!

1 comment:

  1. So happy that you are blogging! yes that's one reason why I started too...that my girls would know my feelings and learn about me.

    ReplyDelete