Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time to giggle

They both love us singing to them. It doesn't matter what we sing. I don't remember lyrics of songs so I just sing alone the melody of the music. Their eyes immediately focus on me when I start singing next to them. If I move their arms at the same time as if we orchestrated the music, they giggle. When I hold them up and move around as if I I was doing ballroom dance with them, they giggle harder.

They love it when I let one of them sit on my tummy as I do crunches. For example, I put HY on my tummy facing me with her body supported by my legs. As my legs extend, her body is lower. As my legs band, her body is raised up. She cracks up every time she is raised up by my legs. I don't know why that's so funny but certainly she enjoys it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment