Saturday, November 28, 2009

Real babies

Today all four of us took a walk at the San Antonio Park in Los Altos. It was windy and cold. I dressed the Twin Youngsters in white bear body suits to keep them warm. We carried them in front of us with BabyBjorn slings. Apparently their white bear outfits attracted a lot of attentions. People smiled and commented "Look, twins!" "Wow, two babies!"

Then, this one lady was like super excited when she saw us. She asked " Are these real babies?" WY and I looked at each other, thinking in our head "real babies?" "Do people carry fake babies walking around in the park?" I couldn't stop laughing about that question. About 10 minutes later. I heard another comment. "NO! It is a baby!" (with very surprised expression). Haha, I guessed people at first thought to themselves that why were these two crazy people slinging baby dogs or stuff animals walking in the park.

Yes, they are REAL BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment