Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feeling better?

Our girls are learning how to speak quickly day by day. They repeated what we said then they tried to find a chance to use it right after. Sometimes they made you laugh but sometimes they shocked you and warned you to watch what you said, and sometimes they just melted your heart.

I caught a cold from daddy who proberly caught that from the girls. I have not been this sick ever since I had the girls. I had to even sleep during the day and could not watch the girls. Luckily gong gong was helping. I told the girls that mommy was not feeling well and there was an "au-ie" in my throat, pointing at my throat to show them. HY said, "mommy, HY kiss kiss?" she leaned forward to give my throat a kiss. I was so touched. I told her that mommy felt better already after her kiss. EY saw what happened so she gave mommy's throat a kiss as well. That was what I did when they had a "au-ie". Now, they learned to do the same for mommy. That was so sweet.

When I wake up from a nap, EY came up to me and asked " mommy fet butter?" Staring the sincere and serious look on her face, I scratched my head and tried to make sense of what she just asked. She saw me not responding, so, she repeated it once more. The light bulb in my head lit up. She was asking me whether I was feeling better! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment