Friday, February 3, 2012

Approaching preschool

I could not believe that it was one year ago when I last blogged. It has gone by too fast to capture and record their milestones. Before they turned two, I thought to myself that the girls didn't get their mommy's talkative personality at all. Why? Other people always commented that our girls were quiet and didn't like to speak. I were asked why our girls were so serious that no smile or words came out of them. After they turned 2 years old, things began to change. Our girls were chatty box at home with me, still quiet with strangers. But, once they warmed up, they would try to get you to play with them. They started to recognized familiar faces and remembered names of our friends. Certainly, they enjoyed playing with their cousins and friends now. EY liked to followed Tyler and Catherine while HY liked to just watch but played on her own. They loved chasing after the older cousins. They laughed so hard while they were running that they often ran out of breath.

They spoke in chinglish a lot. Such as I want "nai nai"(milk). It turned out that I caught myself speaking chinglish as well. Oh well, sometimes i forgot and could not find the Chinese words for everything so I mixed my languages as well.

I gotta say that our girls hair grew longer now that I could braid them. They were so so cute with two small braids in the back. I felt that my girls did grew when they were willing to sit down and let mommy braid their hair. It was a strange feeling. A good one. A moment for a mother To cherish. Just like their hair, they grew taller and heavier. They are no longer infants. They are toddlers who are approaching preschool! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment