Monday, September 13, 2010

good girls

When Gong Gong left today, I asked the girls "say bye bye" with a hand wave. Normally, they would only waved their hands but today, "bye bye" with the hand wave, said EY and HY. Wow, good girls. I gave them two big kisses.

"Please give mama the orange" requested by me after we read a book together, more like reading two pages then EY closed the book and put it on the side. They first looked at me and I pointed across the room, repeated the request " give mama the orange, please, girls."

Both girls got up and walked across the room towards the orange toy. The orange toy was hiding next to a chair. HY was ahead but she walked right past it and wondered where it went. EY came up behind HY and saw the orange toy. She picked it up, walked back and handed me the orange toy proudly! I was so thrilled. HY walked back with a big smile as well. She was proud for sister as well. Of course I rewarded my good girls big fat kisses on the cheeks. Loooooooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment